Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leppards and Red Coats....

Phew.. what a day... I've been out and done all the grocery shopping for everyone so there is not a worry about what they are going to eat next week while I'm away.. I've written a list + instructions + recipes = Organization so that Matt can just come home from work and just check the list, chuck the stuff for dinner together and not have to stress... The cupboards are nice and stocked... and i even bought the kids sox today so there is not morning stressing about who has what sox or worse still.. NONE.

Perhaps you may think that is a little extreme... though you dont know the sox monsters in our house... they are needing to be put onto a strict diet, i swear... When pairs come out to the wash, they are returned in pairs, though its those socks that get swooped up and gobbled before they get to me that is the concern. At the moment, I could equip atleast one prep/1 school class with sox for making sock puppets.. if not one for each hand...
Besides... a super duper bargain found in Target. I swear the people that mark the items in target are just either stupid or lazy... $5.50 a twin pack of sox = 86c, $7.95 twin packs = 86c, $7.99 three packs = 2.86. If you do the math... that is rediculously cheap for cushioned sole sport crop sox.. Who could resist a bargain... I just wish i could find one again like my 5c a 40 pack of 6x4 photo paper that i found there last year... Like i said... Lazy or just plain stupid! (fyi - i will never have to buy photo paper AGAIN!!) ... I {HEART} Bargains!! :D

Anyway.. once i finished there, i went and treated myself to a haircut before heading to another shopping center where i found my next bargain of the day.. $169 red woolen jacket slashed to $39. Nothing wrong with it.. just one of the many bargains i have ben lucky to pick up at this years end of finacial year sales.
Bargains = savings = One happy mama.

Sooooo... just when i thought my day had been fantastic since i had found a red jacket that i liked... and at an awesome price, when i went to pick Matt up this afternoon he asks me what i think of def leppard. Well.... for me... its a part of my teen years that im not willing to let go of.... and if he truely knows me, he knows that! :D Anyway... the reason he asked was because on the 3rd sept (i think he said) we are going to the Rod Laver Arena to see them in CONCERT!!!!! They have just released an new album... which we have... which is awesome... If you love them.. check out "Songs from the sparkle Lounge"!
I didnt even know they were coming to Melbourne...
but... guess what!? I do now and we are getting the tickets as soon as they go on sale tomorrow...
can you say DEF LEPARD!?

_______________________________________________________________________________

The dream begins in 4 Sleeps!!!!

3 comments:

Miss cath said...

Can I say Def Leppard?
I could say it hysteria - cly?

I am soooooooooooo jealous. So not fair.

Waaahhhhh I want to live in Melbourne

Miss cath said...

Oh and the shopping sounds good too! (Bet I know where u went!)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and yours. Wondering how you are doing. Are you loving your dream? I sure hope so.

Hope you liked your Def Leppard. I prefer Sarah. She is playing right now.

I come here and think of you..remembering all the good conversations and times we had. Tomorrow I am heading out with my guy for a few days. Hope you get some time with yours.

Love you lots!

*hugs tight*